quarta-feira, novembro 27, 2002



Peguei no Mundo Perfeito essa nova modalidade de teste, o Poetry Mood Matcher.
Respondi e olha o que deu:

You're experiencing a bit of an existential crisis, aren't you? Here's a poem to help you
through your long dark night of the soul.

Shall Earth no more inspire thee

SHALL Earth no more inspire thee,
Thou lonely dreamer now?
Since passion may not fire thee
Shall Nature cease to bow?

Thy mind is ever moving
In regions dark to thee;
Recall its useless roving -
Come back and dwell with me.

I know my mountain breezes
Enchant and soothe the still -
I know my sunshine pleases
Despite thy wayward will.

When day with evening blending
Sinks from the summer sky,
I've seen thy spirit bending
In fond idolatry.

I've watched thee every hour -
I know my mighty sway -
I know my magic power
To drive thy griefs away.

Few hearts to mortals given
On earth so wildly pine,
Yet none would ask a Heaven
More like the Earth than mine.

Then let my winds caress thee -
Thy comrade let me be -
Since naught beside can bless thee,
Return and dwell with me.

Emily Brontë (1818 - 1848)

Hohoho...E não é que eu tô em crise existencial mesmo? : ) Meus saisssss....
Agora eu vou responder ao Love Poetry Mood Matcher; )


Nenhum comentário: