quarta-feira, janeiro 29, 2003





Da Série: Por Vezes, Alguma Maldade:


"IMPOSSÍVEL NÃO REPASSAR......
BJ
PA


Até gringo faz piada de português............

Three men, an Italian, a French and a Portuguese went
for a job interview in England.
Before the interview, they were told that they must
compose a sentence in English with three main words:
"green", "pink" and "yellow".

The Italian was first:
"I wake up in the morning. I see the yellow sun. I
see the green grass and I think to myself, I hope it
will be a pink day."

The French was next:
I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a
green pepper and in the evening I watch the pink
panther on TV."

Last was the Portuguese:
"I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone
green...green... and I pink up the phone and I say
"Yellow?"... "



Nenhum comentário: